Al-Khair Foundation’s donation refund policy is to ensure fair and transparent processing of requests for refund of donations as digital payments are becoming more frequent.
Al-Khair Foundation also recognizes that a donation may be made erroneously or donors may change their mind.
Al-Khair’s Account team will examine each request for refund of donation and endeavor to make the refund. We may also seek further information / documents and donor must co-operate in this regard.
However, Al-Khair Foundation is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.
- If you would like your donation to Al-Khair Foundation to be refunded,
- You must request Al-Khair Foundation in writing or by email for a refund and Your request must reach Al-Khair Foundation within 13 (thirteen) days from the date on which you made the donation i.e. the date on which you:
- Made the donation online, electronically or through other means, OR
- Dispatched the cheque / demand draft to Al-Khair Foundation by other means.
The written request stating reason for requesting refund must be sent to the address stated below and must contain all the following details pertaining to the donation: Date of donation
- Donation amount
- If donation was made through cheque/draft, please provide Cheque/Draft no.
- If donation was made through credit card, please provide Credit Card no. (Last 4 digits only).
- If donation was made online, please provide Donation-ID.
C-62/2, Abul Fazal Enclave-II, Jamia Nagar, Okhla,New Delhi-110025